Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHE Roadshow Edition continues at the Uptown

Replace "One Week Only" with "Held Over By Popular Demand" for the Che Roadshow Edition at the Uptown. The film will be held over for one more week, hopefully reflecting good business for the film. My best intentions to catch this film again got swallowed up by the inauguration of my favorite president ever, "Lost," and general fiddling about with my own DVDs (think Uncle Ernie...no, on second thought, scratch that.) Point being, I have a second shot which I intend to make good use of. The program is a draw for me, but I also want to see the differences between the two versions, although I am sure they are minimal.

On another related note, for those who use or occasionally look at the Twin Cities Film Calendar in the sidebar, it continues to be (fill in the blank). Sucky. Useful. Dumb. Inaccurate. I'm willing to accept that it could be any of those. Chandler (the calendar program) can be kind of buggy and will crash my computer no and then if I leave it up. I do however try to keep it updated and keep it as accurate as possible. I am looking into better options; something a little nicer to look at, a little more user friendly (on my end and your end), and something that doesn't crash my computer.

And lastly, more shameless self-promotion: If you haven't already, check out my review of Che here.

1 comment:

Sandy Nawrot said...

Life does get in the way, doesn't it? I am glad you get your second chance, and also glad that the film must be doing fairly well for them to offer this opportunity.

Shameless plugging is what it is all about. That being said, if anyone out there likes books, come visit me at sandynawrot.blogspot.com

If you like movies instead, I've been doing a fun little movie meme on Monday mornings.

So there you go.