Sunday, March 18, 2007

Aqua Teen Hunger Force the movie

I have seen two previews in theaters for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie, due out on April 13, and they are both hilarious. It is not often that I am surprised by the cleverness of film trailers, but this is definitely an exception to the rule. Here's the first one I saw before The Host at the Uptown that had me in stitches. There's another one out there somewhere (that I saw before 300) where a man is interview a woman about the ATHF movie and she honestly seems like she has no idea what he is talking about. Too funny.

Even the full title of the film, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters, cracks me up. My sad TV-less self doesn't know the first thing about ATHF other than two of the characters are a carton of fries and a cup that is supposed to be a shake, and that like-humored friends enjoy this show. I've never given it much thought, but now I feel like I have honestly been missing out. Thank god for DVDs. Until then, bring on the movie!

No comments: